Digital Discovery Session: the Environmental Dimensions of Chat-GPT and other Large Language Models
Learn about generative AI progress & large language models, their ethics & policy considerations, and building blocks for AI at scale LLM use cases for Climate, Pollution, and Nature.
Agenda for the upcoming DD session:
- Overview of the HPE team and agenda (Justin McCall, Head of AI for Good & UN Partnerships)
- Overview Discussion on AI & LLMs (Dr. Englim Goh, SVP of Data and AI)
- AI Ethics (Pam Wood, Head of Human Rights, Chair of AI Ethics)
- Sustainability Dashboards & Sustainable Practices (Tom Phelan, HPE Fellow and Office of CTO)
- Swarm Learning, Machine Learning at the Edge and its implications on climate, environment, nature. (Hartmut Schultze, Head of Swarm Learning)
- AI in Practice for Climate & Environment (Iveta Lohovska, Senior Data Science & Principal in Data & AI Practice)
- Remaining time for Q&A
Learn more & contribute
Explore the sessions from the last 2 years.
If you would like to be a speaker at one of the sessions, email: email@example.com
To provide feedback and ideas for future sessions, fill out this form.